Got A Question, We’ve Got Answers!
CAN’T FIND THE ANSWER HERE, THEN GIVE US A CALL!
Jims Pools & Spas Duncan 250–748–9811
Does Beachcomber Have Any Guarantees?
Yes, they have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your new Beachcomber purchase, we will refund you your money within 30 days of delivery.
Product Order Form
On Line Product Ordering is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- Fill out the order form below
- Click the submit button
- Pick up your completed order at Jims Pools and Spas Duncan
Once your order is received, Lorrie or Wes will immediately fill it and call you when it’s ready for pick up here at Jims Pools and Spas Duncan store. Like we said it’s as easy as … Try it today!
Can I Get Financing?
Yes, we use Finance-it! They have very flexible and at the time of this post they had the best rates. Check out FINANCE-IT for help with financing your next Beachcomber Hot Tub, Pool or Spa.
Here's How To Conserve Water In A Hot Tub.
Water can last for 4 – 6 months when properly treated. Beachcomber stores are well versed in how this can be done and offer a lot of support for the hot tub owner.
Here are the basic measures to be taken:
• Rinse the Microfilter to improve filtration and water clarity. Replace it if necessary.
• Turn the water temperature down during hot weather to deter evaporation.
• Ensure the Beachcomber hot tub cover is fitted properly after use to prevent evaporation.
• Exit the hot tub slowly to prevent water carry out.
• Have your water tested to avoid using too much product that wears out water.
• A ClearTech UVC water care system can reduce the need for water care products.
• Top up the hot tub periodically to give new life to existing water.
Products that make water last longer
Care Free is a conditioning product unique to Beachcomber that extends the life of the hot tub water. Here’s how it works:
• Care Free conditions the water by oxidizing, or “burning up” organic matter.
• Burning up organics before shocking, reduces them to simpler forms, like carbon and nitrogen.
• With organics reduced, Care Free Boost shock works more efficiently to sanitize water.
• This program removes the need for several other traditional water care products.
• Care Free hot tubs use less product, making the water last longer.
Jims Pools and Spas Duncan has been in business in the Cowichan Valley since 1986. For 31 years Jims has been a trusted name in hot tub and pool care. In that time thousands of hot tubs and pools have been successfully installed from Tofino to Victoria and on many of the local Islands like Salt Spring and Gabriola.
Four years ago Wes and Lorrie bought the business from Jim so that he and his wife could practice retiring. Although Wes and Lorrie are the ones answering the phone these days Jim is still around building in-ground pools, above ground pools and installing liners into existing ones. Lorries family moved to the Cowichan Valley in the 1950s and her family still owns the original property that grandpa bought on Gibbins Road all those years ago. Wes is a Saskatchewan transplant with a passion for the Saskatchewan Rough Riders.
Wes and Lorrie lived for 10 years in Zambia and Malawi Africa doing humanitarian work amongst some of the poorest people in the world. Great friendships were made and lives changed through micro financing and business loans given. Lorrie created a project that saw her personally put more than 15,000 Bags of Hope (school bags full of needed supplies) into the hand of school children.
Returning to Duncan in 2012 they purchased Jims Pools and Spas Duncan and have not looked back. They carry on the tradition of professional pool and hot tub care while creating an atmosphere of family. friendship and laughter in the store.
We look forward to another 30 years or more excellence in hot tub and pool care.
Product Infomercial Videos